How to fix Sluggish or Lagging Galaxy Prime
If you have recently purchased SAMSUNG Galaxy Grand Prime you might be facing lagging issue.
Although its not Samsung FlagShip Smartphone like Note and S5 but Samsung has really captured the market with other competitors in Asian market such as Huawei, Nokia or Oppo etc. The Phone is Quad Core with 8GB built in and 1GB of RAM but some of you might have experienced sluggish behavior of this phone.
Try below steps, it worked for me and i hope it will work for you too
1. Shutdown your phone by holding the power button for a while and tap shutdown
2. Take the back cover off
3. Take off the battery
4. Take of the SIM’s
5. Put back the SIM’s after 5 minute
6. Put the Battery back in the Set after 5 minutes [At same time with SIMS]
7. Turn on your SET
8. Remove extra programs SPECIALLY IF YOU ARE USING CLEAN MASTER, Remove it and clean residual files by installing CCleaner
9. TURN OF SYNC , if you require u can sync on, but this is the main culprit of slowing down your device. so turn it of if you are not syncing stuff and would like it manually.
10. Use default fonts and restart it.
You will see a considerable change in the speed or lagging issue. please make sure you also correct the Date as you have taken out the Battery and the phone timings needs to be brought back to current date and time.
INSTALL: CCLEANER DOWNLOAD app for Better Performance
Hope it will work for you, do let me know if it did…