App2SD allows movement of apps to SD card on your android device.
if you want to transfer apps from your root directory on your android device to SD card to allow some space for operational use of your device then you must install App 2 SD. you will get more of free internal storage for other important uses. App2SD is improved an works better than its previous versions.
Mostly Android users face problem in installing & managing their applications due to its limited internal storage, they always need to check every app if it has supports of moving to SD card, in this case App 2 SD app will automatically move the app and help in freeing up precious space much easier. As we have used the word much easier because through this app those applications that support expansion card, will move automatically to SD card and leave almost unlimited internal storage as you require it. App 2 SD streamlines the movement of your applications being installed on your device’s external or internal storage through your device’s Settings. Now with this handy app, you can be able to control your ever expanding collection of apps.
App 2 SD has just been updated and the current version has received some improvements in the application manager. Some important Features of this app are listed below :
- View all SD card capable apps and move them seamlessly
- Notify if movable apps installed
- Export the app list to SD card
- Home screen widget shows cache and available size
- Show app cache/data/code/total size
- Keep track of total and available storage space
- Sort through apps stored on a phone and SD card
- Move apps back to the internal storage
- Quick uninstall apps by drag-n-drop
- Show app details page
- Support “Move2SD Enabler”
- Customizable notification sound, vibrate and light
App2Sd is now available as a free download via Google Play Store and it should be fully compatible with all devices running Android 2.2 and up.