Encyclopaedic Britannica App for iPhone/iPad
Today Encyclopaedia Britannica announced its App for iPhone & iPad, iPod that is supported by Firmware version 4.3 or above. Encyclopaedia Britannica is one of the most renowned scholarly & oldest existing encyclopaedias since 1768 with more than 100 permanent editors and 4400 contributors. This App is available for Free from iTunes but for content you have to pay 1.99$ for one Month. Considering the enormous amount of information the subscription charges are not high. You can carry the Enclyopedia in your hands & the world of Information is available with a touch. The App is nicely made, neat icons with contributors that includes over 100 Nobel Laureates plus subject gurus like Bill Clinton, Tony Hawk, and Desmond Tutu
Over 80,000 articles – expertly written and thoroughly fact-checked – on everything from A-Rod to Zebras. Our contributors include over 100 Nobel Laureates plus subject gurus like Bill Clinton, Tony Hawk, and Desmond Tutu.
Photographs, diagrams, and charts help bring each topic to life.
“LinkMap” lets you explore each article with a dynamic view of related topics.
“My Britannica” keeps track of your favorite articles and more.
Free to download. Unlimited content available for a $1.99 monthly subscription:
– Length of subscription: 1 Month
– Price of subscription: $1.99
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user s Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.”
DOWNLOAD iTunes Link