Delete Word 1.1
Delete Word is another Jail-breaking tweak for Jailbroken iPhone & iPad which allows you to delete a whole word to the left OR to the Right of the cursor. you can also delete one letter to the right an still be able to use the normal delete (to delete one letter to the left).
pic courtesy @geohot_ios
If you’ve had an iOS device for very long, you know the feeling. During the course of typing a lengthy message, you realize the last sentence doesn’t make sense and you want to delete it. Great.
The default method of deleting text allows you to delete entire words at a time, but only after holding down the Delete key for a bit. And even then, the cursor moves so quickly that you usually delete too much of the text, which requires extra typing.
Delete Word bypasses the default deletion method when the shift key is held down at the same time the delete key is tapped. This allows you to delete entire words per tap, meaning you’ll be able to clear a large amount of text more efficiently.
- Delete whole word to the left using a SHIFT + Delete short cut.
- Delete whole word to the right by using a “123″ + delete short cut.
- Delete one letter to the right by using a Space + Delete short cut.
- Three different buttons which will replace the delete button to show which deletion method is currently in use
- Holding the delete button will continue deleting using in intervals the same deletion method
You can download this tweak for 1$ from Cydia abviously for Jailbroken iPhones or iPad
For more tweaks, views & Reviews follow us on Twitter or Facebook